- Monday — Stop & Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Yantic / Taftville
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Westside
- Tuesday — 9:30 am Lisbon Walmart
- Wednesday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Westside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Eastside
- Thursday — Stop and Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Eastside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm City
- Friday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am City
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Yantic / Taftville
- Yantic/Taftville – Includes St. Jude Commons, Wequonnoc Village
- Westside – Includes Chase Manor, Westwood Park (Dorsey Building), Eastwood Park, Village Court
- Eastside – Includes Hamilton Park, Rosewood Manor, Ahepa, Schwartz Manor, Laurel Hill
- City – Includes Downtown, Lower Boswell Avenue, Blackstone Apartments, Eliza Huntington Home, Greenville (and Starwood Area) Mohegan Park Apartments, Mohegan Village, Sandy Lane Apartments
Share what you enjoy doing with older or disabled people in your community. The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) has volunteer opportunities: visiting, shopping, tutoring, and Meals on Wheels delivery. Volunteer around your schedule and make a positive impact in the community!
Also if you are in need of someone to grocery shop or visit with you, we can help!
Please contact Gina King (860) 425-6617 for more information.
Scissors/Pinking Shears $5
Non-Electric Pruners/Hedge Trimmers/Garden Tools $5
Electric Hedge Trimmers $10
Chain Saw Chains/Lawn Mower Blades $5
Drop off your items that need to be sharpened to the reception desk by Friday, April 13th.
Be sure to have your items safely stored, wrapped in newspaper in a plastic bag,
with your name, phone number and correct payment included.
**Please make checks payable to Dan Correia**
Your items will be ready to be picked up starting on Friday, April 20th
COFFEE SHOP—The Senior Center Coffee Shop is open Monday through Friday from 8:30-10:30 a.m. It offers muffins, danish, toast, coffee, tea, or juice. Start your day with breakfast and friends!
Time: 8:45pm- 12:45pm
Appointments are scheduled at the Senior Center on the 1st Friday of each month for toenail cutting.
The cost is $15.00 per visit and an appointment is necessary.
This program is supported by Sr. Resources Agency on Aging with Title III funds made available under the Older Americans Act.
Transportation to local grocery stores is available for members only. If possible, please call by 3:00 pm the day before to sign up for a ride. Transportation donations is $1.00 each way. The schedule is as follows: