- Monday — Stop & Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Yantic / Taftville
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Westside
- Tuesday — 9:30 am Lisbon Walmart
- Wednesday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Westside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Eastside
- Thursday — Stop and Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Eastside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm City
- Friday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am City
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Yantic / Taftville
- Yantic/Taftville – Includes St. Jude Commons, Wequonnoc Village
- Westside – Includes Chase Manor, Westwood Park (Dorsey Building), Eastwood Park, Village Court
- Eastside – Includes Hamilton Park, Rosewood Manor, Ahepa, Schwartz Manor, Laurel Hill
- City – Includes Downtown, Lower Boswell Avenue, Blackstone Apartments, Eliza Huntington Home, Greenville (and Starwood Area) Mohegan Park Apartments, Mohegan Village, Sandy Lane Apartments
MASSAGE THERAPIST— Fridays & First Wednesday of each month. Appointments may be made by calling Hilary at 860-889-5960.
($25 – BY APPT ONLY)
A beautiful Autumn themed quilt is being raffled off with all proceeds to benefit future programs and events at the Rose City Senior Center. The handmade quilt was made by the very talented Senior Center Quilting Group. Thank you for the beautiful donation!
Tickets are 3 for $1 and are available at reception.
Drawing to be held on Friday, November 16th and you do not have to be present to win!
Have dull scissors and knives that need to be sharpened?
Need to have that lawn mower blade or hedge trimmer sharpened? Now is your chance!
Items Available for sharping:
Scissors/Pinking Shears $5
Non-Electric Pruners/Hedge Trimmers/Garden Tools $5
Electric Hedge Trimmers $10
Chain Saw Chains/Lawn Mower Blades $5
Drop off your items that need to be sharpened to the reception desk by Friday, October 19th.
Be sure to have your items safely stored in a plastic bag, with your name, phone number and correct payment included.
**Please make checks payable to Dan Correia**
Your items will be ready to be picked up starting on Friday, October 26th.
Please call (860) 889-5960 if you have any questions
Medical Appointments– Transportation to medical appointments is available from 8:45am until 2:00pm. Early reservation is recommended as these appointments fill up quickly, sometimes months aheads.
Transportation to local grocery stores is available for members only. If possible, please call by 3:00 pm the day before to sign up for a ride. Transportation donations is $1.00 each way. The schedule is as follows: