- Monday — Stop & Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Yantic / Taftville
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Westside
- Tuesday — 9:30 am Lisbon Walmart
- Wednesday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Westside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Eastside
- Thursday — Stop and Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Eastside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm City
- Friday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am City
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Yantic / Taftville
- Yantic/Taftville – Includes St. Jude Commons, Wequonnoc Village
- Westside – Includes Chase Manor, Westwood Park (Dorsey Building), Eastwood Park, Village Court
- Eastside – Includes Hamilton Park, Rosewood Manor, Ahepa, Schwartz Manor, Laurel Hill
- City – Includes Downtown, Lower Boswell Avenue, Blackstone Apartments, Eliza Huntington Home, Greenville (and Starwood Area) Mohegan Park Apartments, Mohegan Village, Sandy Lane Apartments
Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The AARP Smart Driver Course is the nation’s first and largest refresher course for drivers age 50 and older. It has given millions of older drivers the skills and tools they need to drive safely on today’s roads. In fact, 97% of those who take it change at least one driving behavior.
And the best part? There are no tests to pass – just useful information to keep you safe on the road!
You may get an insurance discount after taking this course! Auto insurance companies in most states provide a multi-year discount to course graduates! Please consult your insurance agent for more information about discounts available to you from taking this class.
Cost: $15 AARP Members $20 AARP Non-Members
Pay by check or cash on the day of the class
Please sign up at Reception – Space is Limited.
BENEFITS COUNSELING—With Natalie will be available on Thursdays to all seniors 60 years old or over. Please call 860-889-5960 for an appointment. This program is supported by Sr. Resources Agency on Aging with Title III funds made available under the Older Americans Act.
MASSAGE THERAPIST—Thursday, Fridays & First Wednesday of each month. Appointments may be made by calling Hilary at 860-889-5960.
($25 – BY APPT ONLY)
Scissors/Pinking Shears $5
Non-Electric Pruners/Hedge Trimmers/Garden Tools $5
Electric Hedge Trimmers $10
Chain Saw Chains/Lawn Mower Blades $5
Drop off your items that need to be sharpened to the reception desk by Friday, April 13th.
Be sure to have your items safely stored, wrapped in newspaper in a plastic bag,
with your name, phone number and correct payment included.
**Please make checks payable to Dan Correia**
Your items will be ready to be picked up starting on Friday, April 20th
Transportation to local grocery stores is available for members only. If possible, please call by 3:00 pm the day before to sign up for a ride. Transportation donations is $1.00 each way. The schedule is as follows: