- Monday — Stop & Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Yantic / Taftville
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Westside
- Tuesday — 9:30 am Lisbon Walmart
- Wednesday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Westside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Eastside
- Thursday — Stop and Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Eastside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm City
- Friday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am City
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Yantic / Taftville
- Yantic/Taftville – Includes St. Jude Commons, Wequonnoc Village
- Westside – Includes Chase Manor, Westwood Park (Dorsey Building), Eastwood Park, Village Court
- Eastside – Includes Hamilton Park, Rosewood Manor, Ahepa, Schwartz Manor, Laurel Hill
- City – Includes Downtown, Lower Boswell Avenue, Blackstone Apartments, Eliza Huntington Home, Greenville (and Starwood Area) Mohegan Park Apartments, Mohegan Village, Sandy Lane Apartments
Have dull scissors and knives that need to be sharpened?
Need to have that lawn mower blade or hedge trimmer sharpened? Now is your chance!
Items Available for sharping:
Scissors/Pinking Shears $5
Non-Electric Pruners/Hedge Trimmers/Garden Tools $5
Electric Hedge Trimmers $10
Chain Saw Chains/Lawn Mower Blades $5
Drop off your items that need to be sharpened to the reception desk by Friday, October 19th.
Be sure to have your items safely stored in a plastic bag, with your name, phone number and correct payment included.
**Please make checks payable to Dan Correia**
Your items will be ready to be picked up starting on Friday, October 26th.
Please call (860) 889-5960 if you have any questions
Medical Appointments– Transportation to medical appointments is available from 8:45am until 2:00pm. Early reservation is recommended as these appointments fill up quickly, sometimes months aheads.
Transportation to local grocery stores is available for members only. If possible, please call by 3:00 pm the day before to sign up for a ride. Transportation donations is $1.00 each way. The schedule is as follows:
Med Ride II– Transportation is now available for Senior or Disabled Residents of Norwich/Montville to out-of-town medical appointments. Please call Anne at 860-889-5960 to check for availability.
Senior Center– Transportation to the Center is available beginning at 8:30am, with return trips at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Please call the Center before Noon the day before, to schedule a ride for the next day.