“In response to COVID-19 pandemic, effective Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice, the following, temporary programmatic restrictions are in place for New London Senior Center:
- All senior center recreational activities, including excursions are suspended.
- Most essential medical transportation service will be offered.
- If you need assistance with grocery shopping, please call Marina: (860) 437 – 6339
- Tax-Preparation Assistance is suspended until further notice.
- Renters’ Rebate program is suspended until further notice. Please gather all your necessary documents and call us every couple of weeks for updates.
- Senior Food Pantry distribution: Mondays, 9am-2pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience that these temporary restrictions may cause you, and we hope you understand that they are put into place in order to minimize our aging population’s risk of exposure to COVID-19 virus.”