- Assistance with grocery shopping for seniors.
- Food Pantry delivery to residents (60+) who meet income guidelines.
- TVCCA’s Meals-On-Wheels deliveries and “Grab-n’-Go” curbside meal distributions are deemed to be safest at this time, and will remain in force until social gathering recommendations are relaxed.
- Over-the-phone wellbeing checks.
- Over-the-phone resource counseling. For assistance, please call Marina: (860) 437-6339.
- Renters’ Rebate Program: For program requirements and if you have questions, please call (860) 437 – 6339.
- For all senior center members , are you missing the Thrift Boutique? News flash, indoor Flea Market at 133 Bank St., the Senior Affairs Commission is staffing a booth on the weekends (Fri & Sat 10-5 and Sun 12-5). All proceeds from the senior center booth come back to the center for activities, when we reopen. Drop in and check us out. Also SAC is helping to deliver meals in New London from N.L. Schools Chef Tomm and the Whalers Helping me Whalers program. For further information or to share ideas, concerns or ask a “senior” question text; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-857-3682. See ya all soon!
|PROGRAM START TIME:||CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION:||REGISTRATION DEADLINE:|
|Yoga with Rosemary
(Free and exclusive to NL residents 55+)
Tuesdays & Thursdays
|10am||Rosemary Gentile: email@example.com||Ongoing, starts July 2nd, 2020|
|Zumba with Holly
(Contact Holly for fees)
Mondays, Wednesdays& Fridays
|8:30am||Holly Medwick: firstname.lastname@example.org||Ongoing, starts July 1st, 2020|
|Tai Chi with Morris
(Free to NL residents 55+, others contact Morris for fees)
Tuesdays & Thursdays,
|Ongoing, starts July 9th, 2020|
Also… The Senior Centers across Connecticut have created a shared on-line activities program calendar. To access it, please call or e-mail Marina (860) 437-6339 / email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon! / Your Friends at NLSC
In order to continue to support you we are offering the following services:
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
Call senior center to set up an appointment.
Starting February 1, 2020:
Please call or visit our front desk to make all transportation reservations.
Please do not request future transportation appointments from your bus drivers on the bus, or anywhere other than at the front desk.