10 Easy Acts of Kindness!
According to the Random Acts of Kindness foundation (RAK), performing just one act of kindness per day can reduce stress and anxiety- for you and the person you help. Kindness doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are 10 easy ways to start down a kinder path.
- Replace one complaint with a compliment each day
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive through
- Use a meal donation service to give a friend a week off from kitchen duty
- Send a nice email or letter
- Impressed with someone’s work? Let his or her manager know
- Donate worn towels and blankets to an animal shelter
- Give up a prime parking spot in a crowded lot
- Smile– it’s contagious!
- Leave your server or barista a generous tip
- Tuck an encouraging note into a random book in the library