- What days and times?
- What types of classes?
- Replace one complaint with a compliment each day
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive through
- Use a meal donation service to give a friend a week off from kitchen duty
- Send a nice email or letter
- Impressed with someone’s work? Let his or her manager know
- Donate worn towels and blankets to an animal shelter
- Give up a prime parking spot in a crowded lot
- Smile– it’s contagious!
- Leave your server or barista a generous tip
- Tuck an encouraging note into a random book in the library
We are looking for a backup bus driver for our trips
Must have a CDL and Passenger Endorsement
Call us at 860-376-2329
Wednesday, February 8th
Our friends at Preston Senior Center have offered their AARP free tax assistance to us.
Please call Fran at 860-887-5542 x104 for information and to sign up
We need your input!
Call and let us know!
We have an instructor who is certified in yoga, Pilates, balance/mobility, and much more!
10 Easy Acts of Kindness!
According to the Random Acts of Kindness foundation (RAK), performing just one act of kindness per day can reduce stress and anxiety- for you and the person you help. Kindness doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are 10 easy ways to start down a kinder path.
December 16th and 20th at 10:30am