- Monday — Stop & Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Yantic / Taftville
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Westside
- Tuesday — 9:30 am Lisbon Walmart
- Wednesday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Westside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Eastside
- Thursday — Stop and Shop
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am Eastside
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm City
- Friday — Shop Rite and Big Y
- 9:30 am – 11:15 am City
- 10:30 am – 1:15 pm Yantic / Taftville
- Yantic/Taftville – Includes St. Jude Commons, Wequonnoc Village
- Westside – Includes Chase Manor, Westwood Park (Dorsey Building), Eastwood Park, Village Court
- Eastside – Includes Hamilton Park, Rosewood Manor, Ahepa, Schwartz Manor, Laurel Hill
- City – Includes Downtown, Lower Boswell Avenue, Blackstone Apartments, Eliza Huntington Home, Greenville (and Starwood Area) Mohegan Park Apartments, Mohegan Village, Sandy Lane Apartments
Transportation to local grocery stores is available for members only. If possible, please call by 3:00 pm the day before to sign up for a ride. Transportation donations is $1.00 each way. The schedule is as follows:
Med Ride II– Transportation is now available for Senior or Disabled Residents of Norwich/Montville to out-of-town medical appointments. Please call Anne at 860-889-5960 to check for availability.
Senior Center– Transportation to the Center is available beginning at 8:30am, with return trips at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Please call the Center before Noon the day before, to schedule a ride for the next day.
WheelChair Van– Transportation for medical appointments and shopping is available for seniors needing wheelchair-accessible transportation. Space is limited. Advance reservation required.
Share what you enjoy doing with older or disabled people in your community. The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) has volunteer opportunities: visiting, shopping, tutoring, and Meals on Wheels delivery. Volunteer around your schedule and make a positive impact in the community!
Also if you are in need of someone to grocery shop or visit with you, we can help!
Please contact Gina King (860) 425-6617 for more information.